This link leads to the downloadable machine-readable file of all items and services provided by this facility as required by CMS. Please be advised the file size may exceed 1.5 gigabytes and therefore may take an extended amount of time to download depending on each individual user’s internet speed, bandwidth, connectivity, available hard drive space, etc.
Thank you for requesting a detailed price estimate for:
Note: if you are not contacted within 1 business day, please call us directly:
Professional Fees includes charges for employed physicians and non-physician practitioners. Patient may receive a separate bill for physicians and non-physician practitioners who are not employed by the hospital.
10 Steps to Making Public Standard Charges for Shoppable Services
Finally, we expect that your hospital will post its information in a format accessible to people with disabilities or to otherwise ensure that individuals with disabilities can readily access your hospital' standard charge information, in accordance with any applicable federal or state laws (FR 84 65581).
Your Yearly Deductible is the amount you must pay out-of-pocket for each benefit period (typically 12 months) before the insurance company will start paying. For example, if your deductible is $500, then you must pay the first $500 of your bills during the benefit period.
This is the Deductible amount you have already paid during the current benefit period. For example, if your deductible is $1,000 per benefit period and you had a medical service performed for $300, then you paid this full $300 medical service out-of-pocket, and you have $700 remaining on your deductible.
A Co-Pay or Co-Payment is a fixed amount that you pay out-of-pocket each time you go to a hospital for a medical service. For example, if you have a S20.00 Co-Pay that means you owe this amount every time you have a medical service and this amount is separate from the amount you will be billed for your deductible and co-insurance.
This is the percentage amount that your insurance coverage pays after your deductible has been met. For example, if you have a $1,000 deductible and a 20% Co-Insurance, then for a $2,500 surgery bill, you would pay the first $1,000 as your deductible. The balance would be $1,500 ($2,500 less $1,000). Of the remaining $1,500, you would pay 20% per your Co-Insurance and your insurance company would pay the remaining 80% of the balance. In particular, your 20% Co-Insurance payment of the balance would be S300 (20% of $1,500) and the insurance company would pay $1,200 (80% of S1,500).
This is the most you have to pay for covered services in a plan year. After you spend this amount on deductibles, copayments, and coinsurance, your health plan pays 100% of the costs of covered benefits.
Your Out-of-Pocket Max Amount may be found on the back of your insurance card or in the Summary of Benefits and Coverage provided to you by your health plan.
Please choose a payer to proceed.